Saturday, December 20, 2008

I think I am finally getting the blog thing. I guess I will tell you all a little about what is going on in our life. I am doing hair at a cute salon called suggestions. I also work at a beauty school. It is so fun! Collin is an operator at a construction company. He is working on the commuter rail. We have been married for a little over 2 years. Crazy! Time is going by so fast. We have 2 kids.... our dogs, Tater, and Daisy. They are so cute! I will for sure post pics of them. So don't worry. We live in a cute little house in Provo. I need some one to teach me how to decorate though. I didn't get that talent. Collin is actually a good little interior designer. He has many talents. He is a great guy. If anyone has met him you know he is pretty neat. We met on a blind date. his cute cousin set us up. I did not like him at first. He was not my type. (so I thought) Little did I know he was perfect for me. We dated for a little over a year, then we were married, now here we are.

2 comments:

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

Love Collin! Once when I was sick, he made me breakfast and watched tv with me!
Miss you guys!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!! You'll get the hang of it!!